compensation: Starting pay depends on experience, Benefits as stated in post. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bakery Nouveau's Burien Kitchen is looking for a hard working, efficient multi-tasker!
Our cookie, cake, and quick bread team is hiring for an open position with the hours of Monday to Thursday, 7 am to 5 pm.
The main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Scaling, mixing and baking quick breads
- Assisting with baking and packaging cookies
- Scaling, mixing and baking cakes, and cutting and filling the same.
- Dish, ware washing, and keeping stations stocked and organized.
- Facilities cleaning.
Some of the qualities we're looking for include:
- Prior experience as a generalist in a medium to high volume bakery setting
- Ability to work as part of a team in a kitchen space
- Ability to read and follow directions and recipes independently.
- Prior experience with equipment such as rack ovens and drop depositors.
Physically, you can expect to be:
- Working around mechanical equipment, hot ovens, and other hot bakery equipment.
- Working and walking through a general bakery environment.
- Moving and lifting 5 to 15 pounds routinely, and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Constantly using your hands and arms, and standing or walking for most of your shift.
We do offer benefits!
Employees hired for 20+ hours per week can qualify for a 401K with matching. At 30+ per week employees can qualify for health, dental and vision insurance. There is also a generous discount on most products for all employees.
If interested, please respond with a resume or other work history, or statement of interest. Include "Burien Team" in the subject.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers