Hollander Hospitality is seeking a Restaurant Supervisor for the Reflections Grille restaurant inside the Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport location. The Restaurant Supervisor ensures a superior guest experience by efficiently supervising restaurant operations while maximizing hotel profitability.
Variable days, 5 days per week, 3 pm to 11 pm, must be available weekends and holidays as needed.
RATE OF PAY:
$17 - 19.68 per hour
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Hotel travel discounts
Employee Assistance Programs
For eligible employees:
Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision
Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance
WORKING CONDITIONS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Work is performed in a fast–paced customer service environment with frequent interruptions. This position requires a varied work schedule that may include evenings,
weekends and holidays. Incumbent must be able to effectively utilize computers and related software, computer printers and photocopier.
• Principles and processes for providing customer service including needs assessment and evaluation of customer satisfaction
• Structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar
• Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Outlook
• Advanced knowledge of Point of Sale systems, Micros preferred
• Food and beverage products, preparation, handling and service techniques and other food and beverage standard operating procedures
• Health codes, food sanitation and safety practices
Skills and Ability to:
• Meet quality standards for service and cleanliness
• Make decisions guided by established policy and procedures
• Analyze activities and information to arrive at logical conclusions and recommendations
• Communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing to convey information effectively
• Adapt to constantly changing situations and personalities ensuring quality service to all guests
• Maintain decorum in stressful situations
• Establish and maintain effective professional, courteous, constructive relationships with guests, staff and management team
• Successfully lead and motivate staff
• Work varying schedules to reflect business needs of the hotel, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Education and Experience:
• Five years previous experience in a food and beverage environment and at least two years experience in a restaurant management or supervisory position required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Valid Food Handlers Permit
• Valid OLCC card (OR) or ServSafe certification (WA)
Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Position requires ability to exert well paced mobility for up to 8 hours to escort guests to tables and move around dining room, carrying large trays on a continuous basis throughout shift, visual acuity to analyze written information and view computer terminal and ability to express or exchange information by means of the spoken word.
Must be able to stand, walk, bend, grasp, lift and carry.
Hollander Investments, Inc., based in Bellingham, WA for almost 40 years, develops and manages a unique mix of hotels and leased office space with over 400 employees in Washington and Oregon. We are committed to providing the highest quality services by exceeding guest expectations and industry standards, maintaining a professional staff of dedicated, knowledgeable and innovative people and remaining financially successful through earning a fair profit.
Hollander Investments is a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers