Eggs and Plants, a small Belltown restaurant, is looking for a new crew member. We are a fast-casual restaurant and serve great Mediterranean fare. Our customers love our food and appreciate our great service.
This is not a typical server position (we don't have table service). We are a small place (2-3 people during each shift) and as such job responsibilities include a little bit of everything. As a shift lead you will get your hands dirty. You will prep food, cook, clean, handle cash register and serve customers. You will also be responsible for the overall state of the restaurant in your shift. You will make sure you or other crew members keep the restaurant clean, bus and clean tables, and refill water, napkins, and utensils for customer use. If there is a customer problem it's your job to handle it to the satisfaction 0f the customer
$17.50 + Tips. Your first 3 week are a trial period where pay will be $16.50 + tips.
*We value stability.
* If you stay with us 3 weeks we will increase your wage by $1/hour.
* If you stay with us 6 months we will increase your wage by another $1/hour.
~20-30hr/ Week. We need a person for are the following shifts:
* weekdays/weekends 9am-2pm, 9am-5pm, 5pm-9pm
We are located at 2229 5th Ave, Seattle WA
Qualification and requirements:
- Show up on time
- Don't call sick if you are not
- Always be respectful to your co-workers and customers. We will NOT tolerate cursing, raising your voice, physical intimidation, or workplace harassment. We are committed to provide a safe working environment and a great experience for customers.
- Hard working, willing to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Must be eligible for work in the US. We participate in E-verify.
- Must be able to pass background tests and drug screening.
- 1+ year of experience in the food industry.
**Please respond by email with your resume. Please include your general availability in your email**
Keywords: Cook, Server, Line cook, Prep cook, Quick Serve, Fast Casual, Restaurant, General Worker
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers