compensation: $13.50+/,depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Love food and the Northwest?
From what we put on our shelves to ensuring our employees receive some of the best wages and benefits in the grocery industry, our values are why people come to us and stay year after year. If you want to be a part of a locally owned organization, we're looking for hardworking people with a passion for food, community and sustainability. Come grow with us!
PCC Community Markets Benefits and Perks »
+Paid vacation and sick time!
+Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance!
+15% staff discount!
+Reduced rate on ORCA cards!
+Free PCC Cooks classes with a $25 PCC gift card after taking 3 classes!
+Free membership in the co-op, which includes an additional 10% discount on one monthly purchase!
+Work with fun, smart, and dedicated people!
We are hiring for multiple positions at Burien PCC!
• Washing dishes, utensils, pots, pans and various other food preparation equipment used in the deli
• Cleaning the deli production areas and service areas
• Taking out the trash, sweeping, mopping and wiping down equipment
• Ensures department sanitation, cleanliness and safety standards are met
• Counter and barista service when needed
• Basic food preparation, packaging, and labeling items when needed
• Provides excellent, professional customer service when needed
• Proven ability to provide excellent, professional customer service
• Available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends
• Ability to work independently and be accountable to the deli team
• Must be able to work in a busy kitchen environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be able to meet physical requirements of standing, twisting, bending, repetitive motion and lifting 10-40lbs regularly
• Must be at least 18 years of age