compensation: DOE + tips employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Dubsea Coffee in White Center is looking for a highly skilled and personable barista to join our team!
This position is 3-5 shifts per week, including at least one weekend day, with possibility of covering other shifts.
Here are our requirements:
• You must have at least a rudimentary knowledge of specialty coffee and its terminology with a desire to grow and hone your skills.
• You have a genuine interest in people and creating a pleasant customer experience
• You enjoy serving people of all ages and cultures
• You have a penchant for cleanliness & enjoy keeping things organized, efficient, and ready at all times
• You are graceful, even under pressure (i.e. you're able to handle multiple orders just as well as if you were handling a single order)
• You are confident and self-assured while genuinely kind
• You are both self-reliant and a team player
• You can work a regular schedule, with a willingness to help cover shifts from time to time
• You use your time effectively and responsibly
• You are interested in a long term position in a community and arts oriented coffeehouse
• You have reliable transportation
If this is you, email us with a brief note about yourself and a resume. We will be in touch if it sounds like it may be a great fit. Thank you for your interest!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers