compensation: Starting pay DOE, benefits include health, vision and dental insurance, as described. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you like customer service? Are you a people person that likes to talk about good food? Would you enjoy selling some of the best pastry, bread and desserts in town? If so, we should talk!
Bakery Nouveau in West Seattle is looking for additional staff to help cover a busy floor. We are hiring for two to three part time positions, 20-32 hours per week, primarily early or mid-morning starts, and at least one weekend day available.
Our ideal candidates are self-motivated, outgoing, friendly and reliable with excellent customer service skills. Some qualifications that are important to us are:
- Prior retail service, especially food related
- The ability to work efficiently and cleanly.
- Enjoys working in a busy environment
- Experience as a barista, or a desire to learn the craft of coffee and espresso.
- Experience with or an interest in learning about bread, pastries and desserts, as we want our employees to be enthusiastic and knowledgeable about our products.
- Enjoys working with customers and coworkers, has fun selling delicious food.
Starting pay is dependent on experience. Employees hired for 20+ hours per week can qualify for a 401K with matching. At 30+ per week employees can qualify for health and vision insurance, and at 40 hours per week (FT), employees can qualify for dental and disability insurance.
If interested, please reply with "West Seattle Cafe" in the subject line, and include a resume and brief letter or statement of interest.
Since our phone lines can often be busy, we ask that you do not call. Interviews will be scheduled after reviewing applications.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers