compensation: $12.50+/hour, depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
BURIEN PCC OPENING MAY 23!
Love food and the Northwest?
From what we put on our shelves to ensuring our employees receive some of the best wages and benefits in the grocery industry, our values are why people come to us and stay year after year. If you want to be a part of a locally owned organization, we're looking for hardworking people with a passion for food, community and sustainability. Come grow with us!
PCC Community Markets Benefits and Perks »
We are very excited to be joining the Burien community!
Now hiring for Courtesy Clerks and Grocery Helper Clerks:
COURTESY CLERK JOB DESCRIPTION
-Provide excellent, professional customer service
-Bag groceries and provide carryout according to the PCC bagging guidelines
-General cleaning duties include sweeping and mopping the sales floor, cleaning bathrooms, taking out the trash, cleaning the meat department, and cleaning shelves
-Maintain cleanliness and order throughout the store
-Stock bags in the check stands and bulk containers
-Return merchandise from the check stand to the sales shelf and verify pricing on items
-Ensures department sanitation, cleanliness and safety standards are met
-Operates all equipment in accordance with PCC standards
-Proven ability to provide excellent, professional customer service.
-Available to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
-Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
-Excellent communication skills.
-Must be able to meet physical demands of the job including standing, bending, twisting, repetitive motion and lifting 10-40lbs. regularly.
-Must be at least 18 years of age.
GROCERY HELPER CLERK JOB DESCRIPTION
Main job responsibilities include:
• Provides excellent, professional customer service
• Stocks and rotates all grocery, dairy, frozen and bulk products
• Faces grocery, dairy and freezer aisles
• Maintains organization and order of back-stock products
• Serves as the go-to person for special orders and grocery questions when needed
• Maintains cleanliness and order throughout the store
• Bags groceries and provides carryout for customers
• Works DSD orders when assigned
• Proven ability to provide excellent, professional customer service
• Available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Must be dependable, have excellent organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
• Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job including standing, bending, twisting and lifting up to 40 LBS
• Must be at least 18 years of age
+Paid vacation and sick time!
+Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance!
+15% staff discount!
+Reduced rate on ORCA cards!
+Free PCC Cooks classes with a $25 PCC gift card after taking 3 classes!
+Free membership in the co-op, which includes an additional 10% discount on one monthly purchase!
+Work with fun, smart, and dedicated people!