JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
McCormick & Schmick's in Bellevue is seeking an energetic and experienced: SOUS CHEF
If you believe that a restaurant can deliver the highest quality products and service possible, while still maintaining profitability, then you may be the right fit for our organization! If you desire to work within a structured environment, and thrive on the energy that comes along with a high-volume operation's service, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
• Extensive and well-rounded training program.
• Continued career development and growth opportunities.
• Discount Dining and Retail Program.
• Management Referral Bonus Program.
• 100 % Paid Medical, dental, paid vacation and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Excellent communication with a "Do Whatever It Takes" attitude.
• Training and development of all back of house staff, scheduling, meeting or exceeding budgeted labor and other cost centers, as well as overseeing the inventory and ordering of food and supplies and sanitation.
• Knowledge of inventory controls and food/labor cost.
• Willing to manage the kitchen with a "hands on" approach.
• At least 2 years of Sous Chef experience in a full-service, structured dining establishment.
• Strong knowledge of back of the house operations including foods, beverages, staff supervision, inventory, and food safety.
• True passion for food and hospitality.
• Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
• Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required; Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
• Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic.
Send resume to email@example.com.
Find out more about joining the Landry's family -- one of America's largest casual dining & entertainment companies! www.LandrysInc.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers