Who Are We?
- Prop Gallery Events (www.propgallery.com)
Who Are We Looking For?
- A great staff of seasonal, part-time employees!
What Do We Pay?
What Are The Hours?
- Depending on availability and business needs, the amount could fluctuate from 4 in a week, to 30+ the next. We're flexible around your schedule!
Where Is The Job?
- We're located in Tukwila, by Costco. Shifts start and end here, but we travel all over the greater Seattle area to various job sites (You only need to get to the warehouse, transportation to venues from here is provided)
What Are The Main Job Functions?
- Installing and removing event décor
Do You Qualify?
- All training is provided, with no prior event experience required!
- We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude, who are teachable, professional, punctual, and contributes to the great family-feeling we have among our team
- "Heights" are often a part of our job (anything from 2 steps up a ladder, to 30' up in a scissor lift), and while a fear of such is not an immediate disqualification, we prefer candidates who are not intimidated by ladders and lifts
- We are a non-smoking company, which simply means that you must be able to arrive for your shift free of smoke smell, and to refrain from smoking while on shift, at the warehouse, or at venue (this includes cigarette, marijuana, etc)
- Some (preferably all) weekend availability is required, as the majority of our staffing needs occur between Friday and Monday
- We are looking for people who intend to work with us through our holiday season (now, through approximately mid-end of January)
- Must be able to prove eligibility to work in the U.S. (Example: social security card and driver's license/state I.D.)
Any Other Details To Know?
- We are a regular W-2 providing employer - this is not an "independent contractor" type position
- We are a small business, and view our employees like a small work family - we have fun with our job, and enjoy who we work with
- Shift times will vary, and could be a 5am-1pm, or 9am-5pm, just as easily as it could be scheduled 10pm-4am.
- We know that we ask a lot in flexibility from our employees, and in turn make every effort to be as flexible as possible for them with availability/other jobs/etc
- The job uses both an eye for detail/finishing touches, as well as physical labor - lifting up to 60 pounds. You do not need to be proficient in both aspects - as long as you feel solid in either, we can schedule crew members to compliment your strengths and weaknesses
Ready To Apply?
-Submit yourself for consideration by E-mailing BOTH Tony@propgallery.com and Jeremy@propgallery.com with a brief description of yourself, why you're interested, and a couple of times you would be able to schedule an interview.
We're looking forward to meeting you!
Prop Gallery Events
1007 Industry Drive
Tukwila, WA. 98188
(We're right on the corner of Minkler Blvd. and Industry Dr.)