Live local, work local!
QR Code Link to This Post
Small, green, local, woman- and artist-owned company looking for two more people to join our team. We are based in and exclusively serve West Seattle.
* Excellent wages: $20+ p/hr plus tips after training
* NO COMMUTING: All of our clients are in West Seattle
* Paid training of 4-8 weeks
* No weekends or nights: All our hours are M-F, 9-5
* Flexible schedule: 15-32 hours a week, will work with your needs
* Weekly, biweekly, and monthly clients: Work is predictable and usually isn't too grungy
* We use environmentally gentle products
* A small team of super cool co-workers
* A small company with TONS of opportunity for career growth
* Have your own reliable car and cell phone
* Live in West Seattle or very nearby: White Center, South Park, Burien
* Physically fit; self-directed; responsible
* A sharp eye for detail, you genuinely enjoy cleaning and take pride in a job well done
* Long-term candidates only, please (need at least a 1-year commitment)
* Pass a background check
HOW TO APPLY:
1) First, visit our website to learn more about us: WestSeattleHousekeeping.com
2) Then, if you think you might be a good fit, email your resume and a letter introducing yourself (and why you think we might be a good fit) to wsmaid@yahoo(dot)com. Email only please - no texts or calls.
I look forward to hearing from you!
KEY WORDS: housekeeping, housekeeper, cleaning, cleaner, house keeping, house keeper, training, trainer, lead, local, green, west seattle, tips, growth, sustainable, eco, environmental.