Are you looking for a challenging career with the opportunity to make good money?
Are you the kind of person who never gives up and faces challenges head on?
Do you like working in a diverse environment with the opportunity to meet new people?
If this is you, United States Seafoods wants you to join our crew to fish in the Bering Sea!
United States Seafoods is a factory trawler company that fishes out of Alaska. We are looking for entry level and experienced crew members to work on board commercial factory trawler vessels. We are looking for full-time, long term employees who are willing to work a rotating schedule throughout the year.
***********Please visit www.UnitedStatesSeafoods.com to apply*************
• Experience in a physically demanding job
• Must have a strong work ethic
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Must be able to do repetitive work
• Must be able to work long hours (12-18 Hours per day, 7 days a week)
• Must be available for the full contract period (Approx. up to 90 days)
• All positions are onboard fishing boats in Alaska
• Processing fish through factory onboard vessel
• Fast paced, high production required
• Heavy lifting
• Sort and identify different species of fish
• Run various factory fish processing equipment
• Pack fish into pans
• Load and unload plate freezers
• Case-up product into bags
• Label product
• Stack product in freezer hold
• Factory clean up as needed throughout the trip and final end of trip clean up
• Offload product
• Back load supplies onto vessel
• Participate in required safety drills and training
• Participate in factory safety meetings
• Quality assurance: all crewmembers must strive to maintain the highest quality of product produced onboard the vessel
• Abide by all factory rules for HACCP/quality.
Compensation is a Crewshare (which is a percentage of the value of the catch).
Here's how to apply:
online at www.unitedstatesseafoods.com/employment
The Company's equal employment opportunity policy prohibits unlawful discrimination with respect to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, veteran or other status protected by applicable law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers