Position: Full-Time Senior/Intermediate interior designer
Start Date: July 2020
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, interior designer who embodies high standards and whose style leads with sophistication, followed by the delightfully unexpected.
For you, a must:
- 5-10 years of experience working for a boutique or large residential design firm.
- AutoCAD construction documents
- SketchUP models
- Photoshop presentations
- Full remodel designs and drawings
- Full furniture and décor designs
- Custom fabricated furniture
Design and Lead 5-9 remodel, décor, and/or new construction projects (one room to an entire home) from start to finish. Project start dates will be staggered and new projects will begin during waiting periods of current projects.
Develop custom concepts for each client based on their personality and preferences.
Draft floorplans, elevations, and details into AutoCAD for full construction documents.
Build complete SketchUp models and utilize photo-rendering plug-in software to create presentation images.
Source and specify fixtures, finishes, and furnishings.
Direct Jr. Interior Designer to assist you in drawings, models, finishes and fixtures schedules, sourcing and pricing.
See through the client’s individual perspective to create the best end product and client experience.
Ready to work for a dynamic, growing firm that respects everyone individually and has fun while doing it? Please read the following instructions carefully.
Email Michelle (firstname.lastname@example.org):
· Your resume
· A link to your portfolio; Concepts are all also accepted.
· A link to your favorite personal Pinterest or Houzz board that shows off your favorite design styles (this should include, but is not limited to, architecture, interiors, art, fixtures, accessories, and furniture).
· A standout answer to the question, “How can you help us and why would you like to work with us?”
· An example of something that represents you and why. This is an opportunity to show us a bit of personality—we like serious and playful alike!
Our office is on Capitol Hill, but we are all currently working from home.
Do not call, we will respond to candidates with potential by the end of June or early July. We intend to begin interviews right away via Zoom.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers