Crescent Builds is seeking a full time Interior Designer either with project management experience, OR a strong desire to be challenged and learn to project manage (with support).
Crescent Builds provides a dynamic, creative and collaborative workplace. Candidates should possess a desire for learning and growth, a strong design sensibility and graphic ability, excellent communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple demands at once.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Develop design concepts, solutions and presentations for residential projects based on direction provided by Principal.
• Research finish materials and fixtures.
• Develop material finish & fixture specifications, schedules and interior detailing.
• Prepare concept and sample presentations including drawings and renderings.
• Source finishes and fixtures, develop & prepare budgets.
• Cabinet design and layout, ordering & shop drawing review, on-site measuring.
• Program and space planning for residential environments.
• Design detail development.
Work Style Attributes
• Has excellent time management, able to multi-tasking and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong analytical, conceptual and organizational skills.
• Concise, personable verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to self-start and high standard for own accountability.
• Embraces the opportunity to work in an open office environment.
Ideal candidate's qualifications include
• Design degree (with a construction/residential focus) and 3+ years' practical work experience.
• An understanding of construction and general residential structure is a must.
• Proficiency in 2D/3D software, including AutoCAD and MS Office (Excel & Outlook).
• Experience with 20/20 Software, SketchUp &/or BlueBeam a plus.
• Must have enthusiasm and willingness to grow with the company.
We value treating each other with respect, having fun, maintaining a work/life balance and speaking in a language our clients can understand. We offer competitive salary and benefits including medical insurance; paid professional memberships; retirement matching; three+ weeks’ vacation, holiday and discretionary time; and an amazing team to work with.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Compensation will correspond with professional work experience.
So, what are you waiting for? We would love to hear from you. Apply now by sending a cover letter and resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers