Bring your desire to create phenomenal gardens, be a part of a caring and committed team, challenge yourself, contribute, and have the flexibility to balance your personal and professional life at Scot Eckley Inc.
We are looking for a talented landscape architect or designer to join our team, design beautiful gardens and help manage the construction of these projects.
We are a creative landscape/design build company in North Seattle with noted residential projects featured in Garden Design, The Seattle Times, Sunset, Traditional Home, and Grey Magazine. Our focus is creating detailed city gardens and outdoor living spaces throughout the greater Seattle area while cultivating great relationships with our clients, colleagues and vendors. See our work at www.scoteckley.com.
We are committed to creating a fun, diverse and collaborative work place that fosters our employees' development, career and personal life.
• Highly competitive salary
• Paid time off
• Option for limited work from home if desired
• Paid holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K retirement matching
• Paid professional memberships
• $2000 yearly reimbursement for continuing education classes/seminars
• Annual inspirational garden tours and events
Initiative, design passion, ability to self-manage, collaboration, humility, humor, and having a killer design sense are essential for this job and can offset limited or no design-build experience.
Below are the baseline requirements for the job:
• Bachelor's Degree in Landscape Architecture, or relevant experience or education
• Excellent creative skills and ability to translate customer requirements into design
• Outstanding design graphic skills (hand drawing as well as computer graphics); must be highly proficient in AutoCAD and Sketch-up. Proficient in Abode Creative Suite Products, MS Office, Google Business, and cloud-based storage products.
• Ability to create presentation drawings and generate construction drawings for installation
• Ability to manage simultaneous design/build projects within their budgets from initial client contact through all phases of the project
• Ability to self-direct/self-manage and capable of working with design teams, consultants and crews through all design stages from concept through construction
• Knowledge of and/or experience with detailed concrete, masonry, stone and wood construction methodologies and implementation; drainage design; soil types; and Puget Sound plants and horticultural best practices
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Valid WA State driver's license and good driving record
We are excited by the possibility of talking with you and benefiting from your perspective and experience.
Please reply to this post with a current resume, cover letter and portfolio of relevant completed projects.
Please do not contact Scot Eckley Inc. directly. Thank you!
Scot Eckley Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Scot Eckley Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers