Our Beginning, a Reggio Emilia inspired children's school in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle We are seeking a passionate, creative, collaborative, curious educators who are excited to explore materials and the surrounding world alongside children. Our Beginning's educators work as collaborative team members with one another, families, and children.
Ideal candidates will have:
• One + years' experience working with young children
• Have a committed to the field of early childhood and are dedicated to growing their own work in the field of early childhood.
• Strong communicators, partners, and collaborators with children, families, and colleagues.
• Co-teach/co-create a learning environment that facilitates inspired exploration and promotes child-centered, emergent projects.
• Study in the field of Early Childhood Education and one +years experience working with young children
Benefits include holiday pay, a PTO plan, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, paid medical, dental and vision and professional development opportunities. Perks can include a paid Winter Break, gym membership contribution and an ORCA card.
How To Apply:
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you! The positions are open until filled. To apply, please send in a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Beginning is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers