compensation: $18.50 to $22.00 /hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Now Hiring for entry level Behavior Technician positions in Seattle! No formal experience required, but you must have HS diploma. Part-time and full-time schedules available, plus…
• Paid Training and CBT
• Paid Drive-Time and Mileage Reimbursement
• Up to $2,500 annual paid time off benefit
We are Autism Spectrum Therapies (AST) — one of the largest, most respected autism services organizations in Seattle and in the country. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are ready to begin a new career working with children with autism. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys working with kids, is excited to learn and develop, and is looking for a rewarding career!
Benefits to Position:
• Work one-on-one with kids with special needs/ developmental disabilities
• Receive Certified Behavior Technician (CBT) license paid for by AST
• Multiple full-time and part-time positions available
• Opportunities throughout Seattle area- Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Lynnwood, and surrounding areas.
• Receive extensive training to provide behavior therapy/ Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) – to create lasting change for our kids and their families
• Work with kids in their home environment with a focus on activities they naturally do (play!)
• Receive support and supervision from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
• You will earn a Board Certified Autism Technician Certificate (BCAT)
This position is similar to the following position at other companies; Behavior Therapist (BT), Behavior Technician, Registered Behavior Technician, ABA Tutor, ABA Therapist.
• You must have experience working with children; nanny, childcare, teaching, camp counselor
• Some college preferred; psychology, education, special education, child care, health science
• You will need a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Candidates interested in the following positions will find this role similarly rewarding and are encouraged to apply; Home Health Aide (HHA), Teacher Aide, Child Care Worker, Instructor, Counselor, Education Assistant, Home Care Worker, Caregiver, Mental Health Therapist.
AST/Learn Behavioral is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be presently eligible to work in the United States.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers