We are in need of a Trustworthy, Committed, Honest, and Long-Term Nanny -- in Ballard.
QR Code Link to This Post
Timeline: Between now and January: 2-3 days per week, 3-5 hours per day, totaling ~15 hours per week. Starting in January: 4-5 days per week, 6-7 hours per day, totaling ~ 30-35 hours per week.
**We expect a mutual commitment for at least a year starting in Jan, assuming everything works out.
Rates $20-$25/hour. (Open to discussing, depending on experience)
- Should have insurance.
- Should have experience with infants.
- Should be infant CPR certified.
- Should have reliable transportation, and be willing to drive baby if necessary (we provide car seat).
- Should be comfortable taking care of the child in the same space where one parent works from home. There will be some times of separation, but in some cases, it will be unavoidable.
- Must be able to take and pass a background check.
**Bonus if you are Bilingual (any language), but this is not a requirement.
**No under the table deals. You MUST be legally able to work in the U.S.
**Nanny should not bring their own child.
If this is something that you're interested in, please let me know. Shoot me an email or give me a call. You must have valuable experience and a list of references. I am ONLY considering someone who can commit long-term and who meets all of the requirements.