Aha Sports is a growing live streaming and video production company serving the Pacific Northwest. Each weekend we live stream dozens of sporting events from the greater Seattle area. With Summer fast approaching, we are growing our team of videographers interested in working weekends
QR Code Link to This Post
NEEDED: VIDEOGRAPHER (Will train the right candidates)
We are looking for a beginner or experienced videographer for broadcast, webcast, and live action. If you have experience in video production, that is helpful but not necessary as Aha Sports also provides on-the-job training opportunities for the right candidates. Please apply if you are interested in this position, are dependable, and available on weekend days.
• Help produce single and multi-camera sports live-streams;
• Collaborate with on-site production team to ensure technical quality;
• Be responsible for and operate a field production setup including a video camcorder, 12-20’ tall tripod, remote pan/tilt and zoom controller, bonded cellular stream encoder;
• Be available to work most Saturdays and Sundays;
• Self-motivate and work effectively under deadline pressures;
• Have reliable transportation;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Basic knowledge of video camera and gear;
• Strong communication skills;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail;
• A quick learner;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Positive can-do attitude.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The majority of your workload will be live-streaming actual soccer games from an elevated, remote controlled tripod. You will be required to set up the production gear, connect to the Aha Sports streaming devices, and cover/record individual games while also updating scores on the live-stream for your games.
Expected Hours of Work:
o Most all of the games Aha Sports records ands streams take place on Saturdays and Sundays. You will be expected to work at least half the day, or a minimum of two games, for each production setup. A willingness to work long shifts (10+ hours), and/or travel as needed, is required through the summer tournament season.
• Competitive Per-Diem Rates (earn a week’s salary in a few days)
• Work only on weekends and have the rest of the week off
• Cell phone allowance
• Friendly and fun environment
• All applicants MUST submit a cover letter outlining qualifications, interest and job experience to be considered for this position. This is a part-time 1099 contractor position and not a full time salaried position.