I'm a video producer working with a client to find a long-term space they can turn into a video studio. I'm looking for a stellar sidekick to help scout potential studio locations.
QR Code Link to This Post
My second, ulterior motive here, is to find folks to work with as a Production Coordinator for future projects.
- People person. There will be lots of interfacing with real estate brokers & clients
- Ability to drive scout logistics (coordinating times/schedules, parking etc. for scouts)
- Basic understanding of video production in order to scout for studio requirements
- Flexible schedule. Able to drive to locations throughout the week.
- And, of course, awesome communication skills.
- Shoot location walk-through videos/photos
- Work in Google Drive / spreadsheets / docs.
- Lots of emailing & phone calls
Starts right away, ongoing until we lock in a location
$30/hour. If you're awesome and your rate is higher than that, let's talk. Definitely willing to pay more for the right person.
Email me a bit about yourself, your general availability, and your resume. I favor capable, communicative people over showing production experience, so don't sweat the resume too much. Some of the best PA & PCs in the world came straight out of bartending.