compensation: $15/hour, 40 hours a week employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
You have a keen eye for detail. You are great at detecting patterns and love record keeping. You get a thrill from solving problems. You're an empathetic communicator who genuinely wants to help people.
If this sounds like you, we want you to work for Observa! We are looking for someone to join our Observer Support Team in a full-time capacity at our Ballard office. Observa is an app where you can get paid for completing surveys in stores, or “opportunities.” Our app users answer questions while in store, take photographs of products, and talk to store employees in order to submit accurate data for our customers.
As a member of our Observer Support Team, you will support our app users, review and validate their submissions in our system, and provide solutions to their technical issues via email. We will rely on you to resolve their problems and meet their needs in a timely manner during your shifts. You will also assist the Community Manager with administrative tasks as needed.
Basic Job Functions:
* Be point-of-contact for Observa app users during business hours
* Help troubleshoot basic app issues via email and phone, as needed
* Review app submissions from Observa app users
* Work closely with the Community Manager on daily tasks
* Lots more! We're growing, so you actually have room to make your own mark and help us all determine what's important!
* Familiarity with G-Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail, etc.)
* A smartphone (iOS or Android)
* Positive attitude and interest in learning
* Excellent grammar, spelling, and professional communication skills
* Technical aptitude with a confident familiarity of smartphones, tablets, operating systems, PC
* Minimum 2 years experience providing service to customers in some capacity (via phone, chat, in person, etc.)
* Handle multiple computer applications at one time
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 18 years of age or older
* Legally able to work in the United States
* Experience with Zendesk is a plus
* Experience with online support a plus
If you're interested in joining the team and the adventure, please send a brief cover letter describing your interest and a story from your professional life along with your resume.
Observa is committed to creating an environment free of harassment or discrimination of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all. Employment decisions at Observa are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We do not consider your gender, gender expression or identity, race, age, color, religion or belief, sexual orientation, disability, family or parental status, or any other status. We are a progressive and open-minded meritocracy and encourage members of underrepresented groups to apply. If you are smart,
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers