We believe that strength in relationships drives lasting connections and successful partnerships, which is why we've built the best Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions on the planet. For the last 12 years, our team has been focused on creating an amazing customer experience that our customers never forget, while embracing a ridiculously great culture that rewards performance, sharing best practices, and letting the good times roll. The best part is that the vast majority of our customer interactions end with a compliment.
We are looking for a hardworking Customer Ambassador rockstar that will go above and beyond to support our customers and their team members. This role is for you if you believe that getting up bright and early is the best way to jumpstart your workday. The shift begins at 5 am and ends at 2 pm, ideal for an early-riser who is most productive in the mornings. In this first-shift position on the Customer Ambassador team, you’ll be taking on a key role as you manage customer inquiries coming in at the start of East Coast work hours.
We’d like you to have:
• Demonstrated ability in a customer facing role
• Excellent customer service skills such as being engaging, personable, and providing follow-through
• Ability to build a solid rapport and develop professional relationships with customers and colleagues
• Creative problem solver with a demonstrated ability to think on your feet
• Working understanding of sales in order to support our customer's efforts (leads, opportunities, etc)
• Ability to demonstrate aptitude for learning technical skills
• Consider yourself a morning person who is driven to get the workday started in the most productive way
It's a bonus if you have:
• Experience with other sales/CRM tools
• Familiarity with helpdesk tools like Help Scout, etc.
• Some experience with software testing, root cause identification and issue documentation
• Have a solid understanding about the different internet browser and operating systems currently in use
• Understanding of email systems, filtering, spam, and mail integration
• Grasp of the internet and cloud service offerings
• Bilingual or multilingual