Frolic Pet Services is a locally owned and operated company that is rapidly growing and has openings for Dog walkers and Pet Sitters in several neighborhoods. Frolic operates differently than other pet sitting companies in the area; we thoroughly train our team in dog behavior, offer competitive wages, and provide you the ability to focus on enjoying our client's pets!
We currently have immediate need for Part time AND Full time staff in the areas in and around the South Seattle, Downtown Seattle, North Seattle, Eastside, and Mercer Island zones. The area you live in would be the area you work in!
All shifts available in all locations, but we have the most immediate need for staff in Mercer Island, Eastside, North Seattle and South King County areas!
We are a premier full service pet care company that services thousands of clients from North Seattle to Tacoma, including the East-side. We are looking for long term committed pet lovers to come grow with our small business of pet fanatics!
Frolic offers continuous training to our staff and are committed to a solid team dynamic of pet lovers. Frolic's staff are employee's, and not independent contractors. Which means you save a ton of money on taxes, are covered by state employee benefits, as well as allowing us to thoroughly train you to be a professional pet sitter!
We are a local family run business with solid values looking to grow our pet loving family! All candidates must truly enjoy pets, be patient, detail oriented, and enjoy a variable schedule.
So, How does it work? All Frolic's staff are hired as W-4 employees, the office does all the client scheduling, updating, and contacting - you get to focus on providing care to the clients pets! We schedule you client appointments based on your availability and location, appointments are normally scheduled back to back, so no big gaps waiting for your next appointment like other sitting companies! Obviously, the more flexible in your availability you are the more we can schedule you for. We've got full time and part time team members, so you're availability can fit right in! The Frolic office has got your back 24 hours a day to assist you with any issues or questions you may have when doing client services. We use an awesome scheduling system that has an APP - so it's easy to use, check your schedule, and have all the information you need to give exceptional care to the pets and have a great time doing it! We've got a great close nit team and are incredibly excited to add to it!!
- Must truly LOVE being around pets
- Have a high level of patience, especially when caring for pets with special needs .
- Must be detailed oriented while working within time constraints.
- Ability to problem solve and think quickly on your feet
- Ability to remain calm in an emergency
- Be team oriented and communicate well in all situations.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a reliable smartphone (iphone or android) with a data package, messaging, email, and a camera and willingness to respond quickly.
- Have a computer, daily access to a printer, and be computer savvy.
- Have a reliable, fully insured car (preferably one that has good gas mileage).
- Have an insurable driving record.
- Be willing and able to care for all species, breeds, and behaviors
- Must complete a Pet CPR and First Aid training course within 30 days of hire or have a valid Pet CPR certification.
- Be willing to work outdoors in all weather (we provide uniforms!).
- Have the ability to walk at a fast pace (including hills) for long periods of time.
- Able to consistently kneel squat and bend repetitively while caring for pets.
- Must be able to safely lift 60 pounds (ex: dog from ground up to a table)
- Able to safely walk dogs of all sizes, breeds, and leash manners
We have IMMEDIATE openings for ALL SHIFTS(Morning/Midday/Evening/Weekend/Overnight) in the following areas:
South SeattleMultiple zones within citys surrounding: West Seattle // Columbia City, Beacon Hill // Des Moines, Burien // Kent, Renton // Federal way, Auburn // Tacoma, Puyallup // Maple Valley, Covington
Downtown Seattle, all neighborhoods from belltown to pioneer district to capitol hill and everywhere in between North Seattle, Ballard, Queen Anne, Ravenna, Greenlake, Shoreline, Lake City, and surrounding Mercer Island EastsideBellevue, Kirkland, Redmond and surrounding Doggy Daycare AssistantsLocated in Des Moines, all shifts available, though, primarily mornings, evenings and weekends.
*** We are always hiring great people in all areas, so please don't hesitate to apply!***
While we pay based on an percentage of services provided (commission), on average our Primary staff with a full schedule make between $14-17.50 an hour. Depending on your availability, and how much you want to work, and skill level. This rate is currently higher than other pet sitting company's advertised hourly wages. Part-time is also available in all locations!!
Please review our website at www.FrolicPetServices.com/careers for more information on what we offer and are all about! If you think it's a fit, please don't hesitate to contact us via email.
How to Join the Frolic Team:
To be considered for a position at Frolic Pet Services please reply to this ad with your resume attached in addition to answering the following questions.
1) What neighborhoods/areas are you able to service?
2) What days and times are you available to work with us?
3) Are you available to do occasional overnight pet sitting in client's homes?
4) Explain what kind of experience do you have with animals?
5) Describe your geographical navigation skills in the Greater Seattle area.
We're also hiring for a part time Doggy daycare staff as well as a Administrative Scheduling Assistant at our office/daycare in Des Moines, WA!
Helpful Search words:
Rewarding jobs, Rewarding career working with animals, working with cute baby animals every day, pet care, petcare, Doggy daycare, dog wrangler, Dog training, Cat specalists, Pet CPR, dog walking, dog walkers, dog walker, college job, office assistant, receptionist, vet, veterinarian technician tec, veterinarian, vets office, dog boarding, Vet tech, Vet Tec, Kennel, Kennels, Server, Cocktail, nanny, waitress, restaurants, service industry, bar, bartender, host, hostess, massage therapist, LMP, front office, Delivery driver, uber, taxi, cleaning, housekeeping, housekeeper, customer service, graduate, university, amazon, microsoft, zulily, stocker, janitor, baking, baker, cook, chef, administrative professional, busser, server assistant, lunch, breakfast, dinner, security, security officer, baby sitting, babysitting, Stay at home mom job, nanny share, Groomer, puppies, Birds, reptiles, aquarium, zoo, zookeeper, zoologist, biologist, animal behaviorist, animal behaviorist, kittens, exotic animal care, downtown seattle, capitol hill, university district, magnolia, ballard, lake city, shoreline, madison park, rainier valley, renton, columbia city, beacon hill, burien, kent, west seattle, des moines, normandy park, seatac, tacoma, puyallup, ravenna, delridge, white center, mercer island, belltown, auburn, federal way, first hill, east lake, lake union, kirkland, bellevue, issaquah, redmond, factoria, bothel, part time full time college job mom job small locally owned professional business, not rover or wag app based walking, have a full schedule, ... best active all year round job there is!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers