compensation: $16 an hour training pay, $18 an hour for trained workers employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Whenever I have to do this, I'm reminded of how lucky I am that I don't have to do this a lot anymore.... because we have super people and super retention of those people now.
We are looking for a new family member to add to my cleaning business. We service over 70+ recurring residential clients, primarily in Seattle, but we also service Burien, Belleuve, and Shoreline. We provide high-quality green cleaning for a consistent, professional crew.
We are a group of fun-loving, energetic people with an artistic flair - some of us are in renegade marching bands, some of us are addicted to roller skating, some of us live on live music and travel, some of us are passionate about animals and game design. We are a diverse group of people who love working with each other and are looking for the right fit for our family.
We have a need for a new Junior Cleaner to float between two teams as needed. At present, that person would be working approximately three days a week, with an average of 6 cleaning hours in a day. This person will work with a lead cleaner on the job to primarily provide residential housekeeping service to our long-term, recurring clients. There will be occasional cleanings provided that are deep, initial cleanings, and some move-out service work.
Our next family member should be:
- have an excellent, friendly, can-do attitude
- be on-time
- be professional
- be in good physical condition, and be able to work in an athletic job that is fast-paced and very physical
- be able to lift 30+ pounds
- be a US citizen or have a work permit
- excellent verbal communication skills
- have a vehicle in good working condition, and a valid drivers license and liability insurance
- have a sense of humor and a sense of adventure!
* Excellent training pay ($16 an hour for training)
* $18 an hour for trained cleaners
*$100 a month personal care stipend (supplements your healthcare costs)
* A flexible schedule
* A gas stipend per stop ($2 a stop)
* Paid time off up to 40 hours per year!
* Customer gratuity
* Holiday bonuses
* Fun company parties!
The shifts are on a two-man team and shifts require availability between the hours of 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday. The average shift is from 9AM to 4PM and includes 6 paid hours of work.
It is not necessary to have cleaning experience but you must have some work experience and a great attitude and really good communication skills to do well in this job
How to Apply:
Send your RESUME AND COVER LETTER via our application form here!