In this Seattle cartooning class, aimed at beginners but open to all levels, you'll learn how to create your own cartoon characters and show 'em in action, even if you've never drawn before. Taught by a professional cartoonist. This class meets in Seattle on the University of Washington campus. It can be taken as a four week class (2 hours a week x 4 weeks) or as a one day workshop.
Cartooning (four week class)
Tuition: $150 (+ $10 reg. fee)
3/25-4/15 (four meetings)
Seattle: University of Washington campus
This class has free parking.
Students will learn:
1. How to create your own cartoon characters
2. How to draw cartoon faces (and facial expressions)
3. How to draw your characters from different angles
4. How to draw cartoon figures
5. How to portray your cartoon figures in action
6. How to draw cartoon hands & feet
7. How to draw animal characters
8. How to finish your cartoons in ink
9. How to get your cartoons published
10. . . . and more.