compensation: DOE - Salary + Stock Option Grant + Benefits + PTO+401(k) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based General Contractor in the home improvement, remodeling, and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are a rapidly growing and maturing company with the vision to be the most technologically savvy, convenient and reliable customer-centric provider of services for the home.
As a Provider Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the network of construction subcontractors in use by Pro.com. This will include establishing and nourishing subcontractor relationships, working with internal and external groups to identify the needs for every market.
- Manage Subcontractor as "critical to success" relationships. Seeking out new subcontractors in high priority trades and new markets and vetting them against our internal quality requirements.
- Serve as an advocate internally at Pro.com for the needs of subcontractors and our customers.
- Work with Project Managers and Project Coordinators, review plans for upcoming construction projects and remodels and determine trade needs in our partner network.
- Serve as subject matter expert for subcontractors and suppliers, leading all research and on-boarding efforts.
- Interact with a digital project management system to coordinate and track all subcontractor activities
- Strong networking skills
- 4+ years experience in subcontractor and supplier relations
- 8+ years of experience in the construction or home services industry
- Strong organizational skills, comfortable with technology and quick to learn new systems
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing relationships with third party vendors and partners
- Existing relationships with subcontractors
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Open PTO (no cap, no accrual)
- Paid Flex Holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Employer paid Life, Disability and more!
- Company laptop
- Stock options
- Office kitchen stocked with complimentary food and beverages, and weekly office lunches
If you are qualified and interested in joining the Pro.com team, please submit your resume. If your experience looks like a match, we will be reaching out soon to schedule next steps. Thank you - we're looking forward to learning more about you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers