compensation: $20-$26 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a fast growing Seattle based painting contractor looking for full time office help. We are looking for a self-motivated office manager to help with general day to day functions and do light bookkeeping.
• Prepare and organize financial information
• Track sales leads and job profitability in excel worksheets
• Track employee hours using ClockShark and enter payroll bi-weekly
• Answer all incoming telephone calls - screening calls and scheduling estimates, responding to inquiries and/or taking messages
• Reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements on a monthly basis
• Assist in marketing and advertising
• Assist in recruitment and hiring process: post jobs, call applicants, set up interviews, conduct interviews, onboard all new employees
• Maintain accounts payable for multiple vendors: payments by check and credit card
• Maintain accounts receivable tasks: sending email reminders to customers, calling customers regarding open invoices, processing payments via SwipeSimple or check scanner, and receiving payments into QuickBooks.
• Organize office operations and procedures: maintaining office supplies and employee apparel
• Prepare and send customer contracts and all other necessary documents
• Perform clerical functions: filing documents, scanning paperwork, data entry, and other duties/tasks as needed
* PipelineDeals, Smartsheets, Constant Contact, InTouch GPS, DocuSign, SwipeSimple and Dropbox are all software/apps we use daily to assist in the field and/or office. Experience/familiarity with the above are preferred but not required. Being fluent in Spanish is an advantage.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
• 1 year of experience with QuickBooks is preferred.
• Expert at Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
• Efficient and accurate data entry skills
• Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
• Picking up new tasks with ease
• Must have high school diploma and valid driver's license
We are looking for a positive, honest, outgoing person who wants to be with our company for long term, that is hardworking and dedicated to helping us grow. This position is located in the South Park neighborhood of Seattle. Typical hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm. Approximately 40-60% of the time, you will be working in the office on your own. If you don't like working alone, this may not be the position for you.
Salary is $20 - $26 hourly DOE
** At this time, we do not offer insurance benefits to our employees.
Please submit a cover letter and resume with your current phone number and email address.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers