We're local. We're family-owned. And in Seattle, that also means we're hi-tech, forward-thinking, exceedingly polite, highly-caffeinated, community-minded, and environmentally-conscious! After 20 years of providing premier audio visual services, our clients are more than just customers. They are family. We make sure to treat our clients the same way we would want our moms to be treated; fairly, patiently, and professionally.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN HELPING US GROW? We are seeking an AV/OPERATIONS MANAGER to join our executive team! If you would like to work for a company that develops deep and long-lasting relationships with clients, this is the place for you!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
Generate minimum revenue of 2.5x annual salary or greater through:
• New Client Acquisition
• Repeat Business with Current Clients
• Other Opportunities as Presented
Act as the lead for operations staff by performing or facilitating the following:
• Warehouse Management
• Vehicle Operations
• Problem Solving
Work with Live Oak AV ownership to improve the following:
• Procedures and policies
• Scaling up
• Professional Development of All Staff
Working with clients in the following capacity:
• Interacting with clients at the initial point of contact (email, phone, etc)
• Creating and managing quotes and orders
• Being the point person for larger events to take them from quote to execution to post-event
• Ensuring a positive customer experience
Providing support to ownership as needed.
Field AV work as needed – setting/striking shows, etc.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING:
• Minimum 5 years of management experience in AV preferably in hotels, conferences, and similar environments.
• Ability to maintain Live Oak AV's reputation for excellence at all times
• Advanced knowledge of audio and video equipment functions
• A professional, courteous appearance and manner
• Strong attention to detail
• Minimum of 3 years AV experience developing quotes, processing orders, and being able to manage an event from first phone call to post-event.
• Minimum of 5 years field audio visual experience
• Minimum of 5 years managing a team of 5+ people
• An ability to problem-solve "on the fly"
• A clean driving record
• Ability to lift 25-50 lbs
• Reliable transportation to and from work and/or event locations
• Evening and weekend availability
• Ability to pass a background check
• Degree in audio visual or related field, CTS or similar advanced certification (preferred)
AT LIVE OAK AV, WE TAKE CARE OF OUR FAMILY:
• Flexible scheduling availability
• Potential for a successful candidate to grow
• Health insurance paid at 75% for full-time employees and access to supplemental insurance policies through the company
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Salary: DOE
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR FAMILY? Please send your cover letter and resume to Jennifer O'Neal by replying to this ad. In your cover letter, please cover the following topics:
• Explain in detail your management experience and how it relates to a company like ours.
• Favorite management/leadership book and how you’ve implemented the ideas into your work environment.
• Describe your management style and how you use that in leading teams to accomplish goals.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers