We are seeking just the right person to join our condominium management company team as an Assistant to a team of Portfolio Managers. We have been in the business for many years and are very proud of our reputation. You must:
QR Code Link to This Post
- be a self-starter capable of working independently as well as contributing as a team player.
- be able to accept direction from several people
- enjoy variety in what you do and be able to multi-task
-be detail oriented and pay attention to follow through
-have common sense and good judgment
- have a positive, can-do attitude.
- be reliable, trustworthy, honest and responsible.
- be organized.
- have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- have outstanding customer service skills, including patience, understanding, sense of humor and a desire to be of service.
-be proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Outlook and Word).
- Currently using TOPS but transitioning to Caliber.
We prefer that you have a college degree.
We offer you a friendly work environment, encouragement, a SIMPLE IRA plan, paid time off and holidays.
If you are interested, please submit your resume and salary requirements together with a detailed cover letter telling us why you would like to be considered for this position.