Are you planning on relocating to Spokane area? We are looking for an experience automotive Office Manager.
QR Code Link to This Post
At Dave Smith Nissan of Spokane our mission is to provide an impeccable experience by going the extra mile to exceed the expectations of our guests, associates, vendors, manufacturing partners and shareholders. We achieve this with integrity through commitment, innovative processes and industry leading technology. We are seeking an Automotive Office Manager to support our Controller in a variety of functions. Top qualified candidates will have accounting expertise and dealer experience with demonstrated people skills. Automotive or RV dealer experience is a must as well as administrative & organizational skills a must while managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines. Needs to be proficient in Excel. Be well versed with month end procedures and deadlines.
If you are a proven leader with accounting expertise, excellent trainer and confident in your ability to deliver results, we would love to hear from you!
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this position, you must be well-versed in all facets of accounting, cost control, collections, and financial controls. You must possess proven leadership and coaching abilities with a focus on communication and customer relations.
• Minimum 3-5 years of dealership Office Management experience
• True Business Partner who can work closely with our Controller
• Strong willingness to adhere to established policies and procedures
• Ability to hold others accountable
• Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
• Great communicator with strong business acumen
• Collaborative and solutions-focused mindset
• Enjoy mentoring and leading a team, but also willing to be hands on
• Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment that is constantly changing
• Working knowledge of administrative positions
• CDK experience is preferred
• Knowledge of GAAP
• Associates Degree (preferred)
What do we offer?
• Professional, fun work environment
• Opportunity for advancement
• Company-paid life insurance
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• Paid Holidays & PTO
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
Please submit salary requirements with cover letter