Locally owned casual and fun office is searching for a new team member! You will be part of a small accounting team as their Sr. Billing specialist. Enjoy reporting to an amazing manager who mentors and helps her employees rise to the next level, adorable dogs in the office and great benefits!
If you are detail oriented, tech savvy and love a challenge this may be perfect for you!
• Prepares detail client invoices during the monthly billing cycle, including verifying the accuracy of invoice information, including fee type, coding and allocations
• Distributes Client's invoices, including uploading into Clients systems
• Researches unbilled activity
• Researches and provides data/reports for special financial projects
• Supports Project Managers
• Additional projects as needed
• 2+ years of relevant work experience, accounting degree is a plus
• Construction experience is a plus
• Strong technical ability
• Self-motivated, results driven, prefers to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Detail oriented and organization skills are a must
• Excellent communication skills; team player with the ability to work well with others
• Proven work ethic
Enjoy a fun casual culture where every employee is valued, full benefits, a 401K with match, a great team and more!!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers