compensation: Salary is negotiable, competitive and DOE + industry standard benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Now hiring an Administrative Assistant for a top-producing Financial Adviser.
This position is a career opportunity for an individual who is able to work with accuracy and proficiency. Professional and timely service to our clients is our number one priority.
The Ideal candidate will be:
• Organized and able to prioritize
• Critical thinker and problem solver
• Accurate with attention to detail
• Able to manage multiple tasks at a time, pivoting as necessary
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Able to work proficiently and possess great time management skills
• Professional and well composed
• High level communication skills both on email and phone
Job Responsibilities include
• Maintaining detailed client account records
• Preparing client documents in a timely manner
• Following up with clients and financial institutions
• Scheduling clients and maintaining the advisers calendar
• Managing any office duties and tasks that may come up
• Preparing spread sheets and sales material
Qualifications and requirements
• High School Diploma - College Degree/BA or AA preferred
• Background in Finance preferred
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum two years of general office experience
• Able to pass background check
This is a Full-Time salary position Monday-Friday. Benefits are available for this position following a 90 day initial review period. Part-Time may be considered for the right candidate.
Compensation is competitive and negotiable based on experience and initiative.