Kaspars Catering and Events, one of Seattle's most well-respected catering companies has an exciting opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join our team. The successful candidate should have at least 2 years experience in accounting including Quickbooks, payroll, journal entries, bank reconciliations, and invoicing. The candidate should be detail minded and a highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication and time management skills. Computer skills including MS Outlook, Quickbooks are necessary and experience with Excel and catering software is a plus.
QR Code Link to This Post
Must be a team player, and able to communicate with clients and employees in a professional manner.
Essential Job Functions:
• Billing clients and managing Accounts Receivable
• Recording daily transactions including deposits and expenses
• Bank maintenance and reconciliations
• Payroll preparation, L and I and Employment Security correspondence
• Month end adjustments for Financial Statements
• Reconciling and paying monthly venue fees
• Sales tax reconciliation and online payments
• Credit card and petty cash reconciliations
• Property management monthly accounting
• Other accounting as needed with owner's guidance
• Schedule - Some Flexible scheduling available. Office hours could be part time 30-35 hours per week or full time, Mon- Friday preferred
• Compensation - Excellent, DOE. Benefits include complimentary daily lunches, sick and vacation pay, parking, Simple IRA and tuition reimbursement.
• Work Environment - We offer a friendly, fun, team-oriented work environment in Magnolia neighborhood.
Please email responses immediately to this ad including your cover letter, resume, recent salary or expectations and references. No phone calls please. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you! Kaspars Catering & Events