Are you ready to bring new and meaningful energy to your life by connecting your audit and tax preparation skills and talents with community service?
19 years ago we started our practice with the idea that the typical CPA firm hierarchy could not meet the focused needs of smaller nonprofit organizations (those with under $5 million in revenue). Today, our very successful, exclusive practice continues to grow and we are looking for another smart, confident, entrepreneurial, experienced CPA with excellent client rapport and a positive attitude to join our small team.
Who are we looking for?
• CPA with 3-5 years audit senior to manager-level accounting experience
• Nonprofit industry experience a plus
• Entrepreneurial mindset to contribute to moving the firm forward
• Attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Technological savvy a must
What would your life be like working at Jones & Associates?
• Committed 40 hour work week with minimal additional hours (even in our busiest times!)
• Compensation package is one of the best in the industry
• Office located in North Seattle, away from the traffic and parking hassles of downtown
• Dog-friendly environment (bring Fido and walk the nearby trails for breaks when you’re in the office)
• Your input to the team is encouraged and used
• You contribute to all areas of practice management (we work on consensus for everything from client retention to growth plans)
Jones & Associates is an innovative and progressive CPA firm that works exclusively to meet the needs of nonprofit organizations – and we are renowned for taking great care of our staff. To find out more about our firm, visit our website at www.judyjonescpa.com.
Come be part of the team that makes a difference in your community. Opportunities to join our small, elite team of professionals do not open regularly, so send your resume now!
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS. If you’re interested, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Jones & Associates PLLC, CPAs
1701 NE 104th Street
Seattle, WA 98125
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers