Accountemps has an immediate opportunity for an organized Accounts Receivable Clerk who is looking to grow their professional skills in a fast paced, high tech company. This Accounts Receivable Clerk role starts immediately and ideally will turn into a full-time position! The client is located in Pioneer Square and is rapidly growing, looking to add on to the team. To apply for Accounts Receivable Clerk position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
QR Code Link to This Post
• Review Aging of assigned accounts weekly.
• Send out collection notices on past-due invoices
• Analyze customers make recommendations to supervisor on high risk customers.
• Ensure deductions are valid
• Reconcile customer accounts
• Provide excellent customer service
• Research and ensure proper documentation is obtained to adjust AR balances in a timely fashion
• Inform management of delinquent AR, aged deductions and any other significant customer issues
• Post payments and work with cash application team members
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or experience in related field/role
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to pick up new tech quickly, NetSuite experience preferred
• Fast, accurate data entry skills
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to Matthew.Keef@accountemps.com