QR Code Link to This Post
This position is responsible for day to day general office duties in support of the assigned office / function. This person will work with their direct supervisor and other management and employees to meet company business objectives and ensure compliance with company policies. Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Perform general office reception duties including but not limited to answering the phone, receiving / processing company mail, receiving guests, scanning / filing of documents, etc.
• Process accounts payable for multiple branch locations.
• Assisting Controller with review and processing of previous period Work in Process balances in job cost reports.
• Running reports and analyzing data pertaining to various accounts, jobs or other areas as needed.
• Assist in monthly closing and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
• Process employee expense reports and review for correct coding and compliance.
• Aid Senior Accountant in preparation and file year-end Form 1099's.
• Oversee the collection of Form W-9's from new vendors.
• Backing up AR during absences if necessary
• Maintaining a complete and accurate filing system of all employee related payables, receivable and expenses; as necessary.
• Participate in year-end financial audit, including providing required audit support and answering accounts payable procedural questions.
• Assist senior management with various requests when needed.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills / qualifications:
• Strong ability to work with Microsoft Office programs including the ability to navigate web-based service literature and programs.
• Able to communicate effectively; speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and a timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
• Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
• Highly organized, detail focused, able to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details / data / information / activities.
• Demonstrated flexibility and creativity; possesses a collaborative working style
• Detailed and results-oriented team player who is capable of building strong relationships
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment with a proven ability to meet multiple deadlines
• Comfortable working in multisite operations
• Ability to be proactive and creative in problem solving
• Willing to participate in a limited amount of traveling to assist in other branch locations
• A fun, upbeat and positive attitude and enjoys interacting with other department team members
• Prior experience in an accounts payable role is beneficial, but not required
• Earned or working toward an Associates (or higher) degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• MOS or equivalent certification on Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
Please respond with your resume and salary requirements.