compensation: DOE/DOQ - great team, great benes employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Seattle, WA (Downtown)
Responsibilities and Duties:
We are currently looking for an experienced Accounting Specialist.
In this position you can expect to handle routine general ledger bookkeeping, accounts payable or accounts receivable on a given day.
In addition, you may also prepare relevant reports and use your accounting skills and experience for problem-solving.
AP functions include vendor invoice routing, timely and accurate coding and data entry, and check processing; AR functions include prompt and accurate processing of incoming payments; GL tasks include journal entry preparation, account reconciliation, research questions regarding financial reports… as well as other tasks as assigned.
We need a team player who is willing to “do what it takes,” who is flexible and can manage concurrent tasks/projects.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be familiar with GAAP, and general accounting policies and procedures.
- Team player with positive attitude, accountability and responsibility.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2-4 years general accounting experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong 10-key
- Accuracy and high level attention to details
- Good reconciliation skills
- Experience with internet billing and licensing systems - MAS/Sage Software experience
- Experience with multi-currency is a plus
- Able to multi-task and work well in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong collaboration and communication skills - written and oral - are required
Our Competitive Benefits Package Include:
* Medical Insurance
* Dental/Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending
* 401K with 50 % company match
* Profit Sharing disbursement twice annually, upon goal attainment
* Paid Vacation
* ORCA pass
*To be considered for this role, please reply with your resume, cover letter highlighting your experience and salary expectations*
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers