Bethlehem Construction, Inc. has been a thriving and growing specialty and general contractor for more than 40 years. The company was founded in in 1978 to service the fruit industry's construction needs. With a strong background in the cold storage industry the company became the first Washington contractor to erect an all-concrete controlled atmosphere building in 1980. Since it's beginning, Bethlehem Construction has expanded with the construction market, and has manufactured and constructed wineries, stadium seats, modular prisons and distribution centers.
Bethlehem Construction has an immediate opening for in Centralia, Washington for a Class A Driver with CDL and Doubles Endorsement. The main duties in this position will be to haul product locally from a local gravel pit to the construction site.
Competitive Hourly Wage D.O.E.
Medical/ Dental/Visions Insurance and Paid Time Off (PTO) when eligible.
Apply in person at 4002 Galvin Road, Centralia, WA 98531
• How many years of Truck Driving experience do you have?
• Do you have the following license or certification: CDL? Required
• Do you have endorsements for doubles? Required
• Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations? Preferred
• Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States? Required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers