Preferred Painting Inc - Interior and Cabinet Painting
QR Code Link to This Post
(Thurston and Lewis Counties Including Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, Centralia, Chehalis And Surrounding Areas)
• OFTEN IT ONLY TAKES A FEW DAYS TO TRANSFORM YOUR HOME FROM DRAB AND DREARY TO BRIGHT AND CHEERY. CALL NOW FOR A FREE ESTIMATE THAT WILL SAVE YOU $$$ DURING THIS SPECIAL SALE.
• UPDATING YOUR KITCHEN CABINETS HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER.
• WHY REPLACE YOUR KITCHEN CABINETS? WE CAN UPDATE YOUR KITCHEN BY PAINTING YOUR CABINETS FOR A FRACTION OF THE COST OF REPLACING THEM.
• Our customers deserve only the best. We highly recommend Sherwin Williams kitchen and cabinet paint. Please see the Sherwin Williams example pictures along with our other pictures that show just a few of the hundreds of available colors.
• Update and upgrade your cabinets to meet your personal decorating needs.
• Let's discuss your needs and desires for a beautiful 'new' kitchen and/or bathroom - and save money at the same time. Special discount on Sherwin Williams cabinet paints used on your project.
* Over 25 years, high quality, professional painting experience
* Interior and Exterior Painting - one room or your whole house
* Specializes in painting, staining, and lacquering wood work, mill work, trim, doors, and cabinetry.
* Superior quality in all aspects of painting/staining.
* Residential and Commercial
* Licensed, Bonded and Insured - FOR YOUR PROTECTION
* Save $$$ during this sale
* Multiple references available upon request
* Call now for your FREE ESTIMATE: 360-623-56 six five
HERE IS WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
"In our day and age of shoddy service and questionable ethics it is a delight and joy to be able to highly recommend the services of Preferred Painting Services, Inc." D. K.
"His work is first class and his prices are very reasonable." J. L.
"Ty did a GREAT job!!" C. B.
"Honest, trustworthy and high work standards...." M. M.
"We would recommend Preferred Painting Services as a top notch company." K. F.
"I am still absolutely amazed by the spectacular job you did. I even took pictures to show that there wasn't a single smudge or drop of paint anywhere on the ground." M. F.
" His painting was impeccable" L. R.