compensation: $14 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Accrued PTO Days
Paid Sick Leave
Medical Benefits eligible after 60 Days of employment
Shifts Available: Swing & Graveyard Shifts
For more information about this opportunity please call 360-742-3334
The Loss Prevention Agent is responsible for the security of physical inventory within a warehouse environment. You will assist with internal theft investigations, monitor company processes for compliance and report any policy or procedure violation to the Loss Prevention Manager.
ABOUT DEPLOY HR:
Deploy HR offers full time, long term employment with competitive pay and medical benefits. We also have an amazing team of on-site managers that ensure your safety and satisfaction within the workplace.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in the protection of the clients assets, including physical assets (facility, machinery and property), Human Assets (our clients associates and visitors) and profit assets (product).
• Partner with loss prevention/safety supervisors, LP General Manager, Safety General Manager and facilities management to professionally monitor the physical security of our clients distribution center
• Monitor employees (via floor observation) to ensure compliance with company practices.
• Enter data of all audit results, shift activity reports, and incident reports
• Responds to alarm activation's throughout the facility
• Assist in the random inspection and searches of employee and vendors personal belongings under the direction of the LP General Manager
• High school diploma or GED
• 6+ months security experience (strongly preferred)
• Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Strong attention to detail and high sense of integrity
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply In Person:
Deploy HR Inc.
9333 Martin Way East Suite 210
Lacey, WA 98516
Phone: (360) 742-3334
Located in the Arbor Center behind Chevron
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we comply with all state and federal anti-discrimination laws. We will gladly provide reasonable accommodation or assistance to applicants or employees upon request. Hire may be subject to passing a drug screen and employment reference check. We E-Verify.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers