Harbor Wholesale Foods is seeking a person experienced in credit processing and customer service. We are looking for someone who is able to answer questions, make decisions, complete paper work, resolve customer credit issues, and other tasks related to the Harbor credit policies and processes. This person deals with many phone calls and emails regarding customer credit issues so they must be a strong multitasker. Being able to work under pressure and maintain great customer service is a must for this position.
Essential Job Functions:
• Answer inbound calls.
• Work with the Credit Clerk Lead on daily work flow.
• Understand and adhere to the company credit policy.
• Process hand written credit slips, route credits, computer-generated return requests, identify issues and report to the manager, and issue pick up authorizations for return product.
• Resolve customer complaints/requests by performing research on product pricing and related issues.
• Interact with the warehouse returns department.
• Effectively communicate with internal departments.
• Resolve credit issues efficiently.
• Customer Service Support.
• Data Entry.
• Reception relief.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• General computer skills including Excel and other Microsoft suite programs, filing, good organizational skills, and the ability to learn proprietary software.
• Ability to use general office equipment.
• Must have excellent customer service skills under pressure, consistent attendance, and social maturity.
•Must have prior experience in multi-tasking.
•Ability to solve complex credit items.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
•2 years of recent credit/customer return experience preferred in a high volume sales environment.