looking for a career not just a job (Thurston county)
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available weekends education completed: high school/GED
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm currently employed with a employer for about a year and just unhappy with the business for many reasons .I'm 28 years old and needing to find a rewarding career .I've been doing warehouse for 10 years so I'm looking for a higher position Or job that pays around 20.00 per hour and is in olympia
To obtain a position that utilizes my skills for advancement in opportunities for development and growth.
Ability to manage and supervise others to ensure workload is complete on time to company standards
* Understands basic warehousing and stocking procedures.
* Ability to safely handle heavy tooling and equipment parts.
* Experience with computer functions.
* Able to Collect, Organize and Synthesize data.
* Ability to work independently but also well with others.
* Knowledge of equipment and facilities maintenance procedures.
* Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
* Able to multi-task while managing time effectively.
* Knowledge of manufacturing methods and fabrication processes. * Ability to recognize and use Millwork machinery.
* Familiar with completing and verifying work orders.
* Knowledge in Using and identifying tools.
* Install wiring into components.
* Reading and understanding most blueprints for assembling specifications.
* Conducted Q/C verify system check.
* Packaging products for shipment for customers to company standards.
* Assist in S/R.
Regalo international Oct- current.
Find products in the warehouse
Fill work orders
Supervise to ensure others are completing there orders correctly and on time.
IHC millwork may 2018-Aug 2018
Complete work orders for construction companies housing projects.
* Millwork machinery I'm familiar with is chop saw,molder,rip saw and table saw.
* Use machinery to complete customer orders.
* Stack and bundle products to company standards for proper shipping.
* Conduct q/c verify. Ensures Quality, Quanity, Size,Design, and Correct type of wood matches the work order.
* Assist on loading semis for product to be shipped to the customer.
Electric Mirror 2013 - 2018
main assembly line
* Assembled stereo and wiring into mirror to blue print specifications. * Assembled mirror frames chassis and hangers using tools such as staple and glue guns.
Woodshop fabrication technician - Manufacturing/fabrication of Crates, Pallets and Specialty projects to ship product in.
* Used Microsoft excel and word for crate demensions and labels.
* Machinery I would use is,Table saw, Chop saw, Panel saw, and Hydrolic table lift.
* Tools I would use are, Nail gun, Staple gun, Hammer, Tap measure, Sledge hammer,Wedge and a impact driver.
WorkForce Development Center September 2011- July 2012
Conduct assembling of aerospace parts per work order.
* Enter work order in the computer to verify work order is correct.
*Assemble parts to blueprint specifications by Drilling, Deburring, and Riviting.
*Conduct a q/c check to verify its blueprint standards
Granite Falls High School Graduated June 18, 2012
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers