compensation: DOE + Sign on Bonus employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Lifeline Connections is recognized as a leading behavioral health treatment provider in Southwest Washington, offering multiple mental health services. Lifeline clients receive an unprecedented level of care by highly skilled professionals who know how to help people find long-term recovery. Lifeline's goal is to meet a chronic and desperate need for mental health and addiction treatment services. Lifeline has a vision of creating the best addiction treatment and rehabilitation possible in a way that is affordable to the greatest number of people. Over the past fifty years the executive management team and board of directors of Lifeline have remained committed to our passion and vision.
The Aberdeen Administrative Assistant position works under the supervision of the Aberdeen Program Director. This position provides assistance and support to patients seeking treatment placement. In fulfilling these duties, the incumbent performs the following duties independently:
• Ensures a safe environment that promotes recovery for patients;
• Assist patients as needed with necessary documentation needed for treatment;
• Will work as part of the agency treatment team;
• Alert necessary staff members of what is needed for each patient;
• Work as part of the billing unit, functioning as a team to ensure proper services are received by each patient;
• Provide advocacy and assist in facilitating access to necessary community resources;
• Contact insurance companies for explanation of benefits (if applicable);
• Complete data entry of necessary documentation needed for billing;
• Maintain complete and up to date files that document all services and contacts provided consistent with the requirements of WAC and agency policy;
• Input necessary documentation needed for billing purposes;
• Supports and implements agency policies and procedures; and
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent required, college coursework preferred;
• Minimum of one years' experience in a clerical capacity required;
• Thorough knowledge of agency word processing and data base systems;
• Ability to produce accurate reports, forms, etc.;
• Ability to maintain composure when interacting with uncooperative or aggressive people;
• Ability to problem solve;
• CPR/1st Aid Certification required for residential unit staff members;
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing;
• Great attendance;
• Ability to work well with others.
DOE + Sign on Bonus
Submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources. We will only accept resumes with a cover letter specifying the position title and posting number of the position you are applying for. For more information on this and other positions, please visit our website at www.lifelineconnections.org
Lifeline Connections is striving to be your employer of choice by offering our regular/full time employees a generous benefits package. The plan covers over 75% of medical, dental, and vision costs for the employee and all dependents. There are no out-of-pocket costs for co-pays, prescriptions, or deductible under the medical plan. We also have employer paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and a 401(K) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 4%. On top of all that, our employees receive approximately 4 weeks of paid time off during their first year of employment (accrual rates increase with years of service), as well as 3 personal holidays and 10 paid holidays per year!
Send us your resume and let's talk about you joining our team! Please apply below: