Capitol City Press is looking to fill a position in its Prepress/Design Department. This job requires the ideal candidate to be detail focused, technically minded and have an eye for design and customer branding. This is a union position. Wage is very competitive D.O.E!
QR Code Link to This Post
• Strong layout and typesetting background
• Multitasking with regards to due dates
• Collaborative mindset
Experience & skills desired:
• 1-2 years minimum experience using Adobe CC applications
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to apply written and verbal instructions to set up client files
• Imposing work for offset and/or digital presses
• Preparing proofs for client review
• Large format printing experience a plus
• E-commerce and web to print a plus
• Knowledge of mailing and VDP work-flows a plus
Ability to work a full shift (8-10 hours) or more depending on projects requirements
Capitol City Press is an ESOP company celebrating 50 years providing excellent print solutions to the Puget Sound area. Capitol City Press is an equal opportunity employer.