QR Code Link to This Post
KMB architects is seeking a marketing coordinator to join our team. Essential job functions include:
• Responsibilities include writing copy, graphic communication, coordinating and distributing drafts, and ensuring delivery of the final product
• Preparation of firm statements of qualifications
• Developing firm written and graphic presentations
• Producing business development brochures
• Managing, editing and improving firm digital media
• Representing the firm at pre-proposal meetings and industry events
• Coordinate conference presentations, booths and exhibits that clearly communicate key messages with an emphasis on thought leadership and design.
• Motivated to join a collaborative and fun work environment
• 3+ years of relevant marketing experience
• Degree in marketing, public relations, communications or related major
• Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• A background in graphic design, for the creating marketing materials representative of a design firm.
• Strong written and verbal communication, organization, and detail-oriented skills
• Website content generation experience preferred
• Experience marketing in the A/E industry preferred
KMB architects is a growing architectural firm based in Olympia, Washington with a diverse client base in the government and private sectors. KMB seeks to provide high quality design services while promoting a firm culture of affirmation, mentoring and career advancement. KMB has been a repeat recipient of "Best Places to Work" from the South Sound Business Examiner. KMB offers competitive compensation and a great benefits package that includes health insurance, paid time off, 401K plan and more. KMB is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send a letter of interest and a resume.