We are seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our firm through multiple channels, we want to hear from you!
QR Code Link to This Post
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will wear many hats, including, (but not limited to):
As our Social Media Marketer, you will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and awareness of our firm. You should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way.
SEO & Content
As our SEO Specialist/Content Marketer, you will increase the quantity and quality of our firm's organic web traffic through search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo. You will develop and implement strategies to improve our search rankings.
As our E-mail Whiz, you will develop a cohesive email customer journey, keeping content and marketing needs in mind, with the ultimate goal of contract conversion. You will use automation to trigger customer journey and event-based sends. You will nurture existing and potential client relationships alike.
• Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
• Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
• Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
• Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
• Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
• Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
• Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
• Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
• Administer the organization-wide email marketing calendar as necessary
• Create and optimize email templates through MailChimp
• Regularly benchmark email performance through A/B testing, conversion, engagement and retention rate
• Troubleshoot email campaign issues and manage list hygiene
• Actively work to grow email database through paid and organic campaigns
• Optimize existing email products and make recommendations for improvements
• Be the organizational expert in email best practices and stay current with trends and innovations
• Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist, or related position
• Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
• Proficiency with web design and publishing (WordPress)
• Mastery of social media platforms including:
-Google My Business
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to stay up-to-date with industry best practices and technical skills
• Ability to manage vendor contracts
• Ability to work well with management
This is an in-house staff position. Hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We offer a positive, collaborative environment, which encourages accountability, expects integrity and empowers the members of our team to be the best they can be, as well as:
• Competitive salary
• Health Insurance Coverage
• HSA contributions
• Paid Time-Off
• Holiday Pay
For consideration, please send your cover letter and resume. If selected for an interview, please be prepared to furnish 3 professional references and examples of your work.