Creative Ink and Embroidery is rapidly growing and needs your help to continue delivering amazing results to our clients. We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who excels in a team-oriented environment. You must possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task. Candidates must be able to work in fast paced and stressful situations with calmness and flexibility.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• This position requires the individual to be able to take and follow through with tasks given at hand.
• Work safely and efficiently at all times.
• Quick learner that is a creative thinker and able think outside of the box
• Twelve (12) months or more of computer software skills and experience using the following:
o MS Outlook or other electronic communications and calendar programs to compose, send, and respond to e-mail, and coordinate schedules and ability to learn additional computer programs.
o Database software or web-based database applications to update and/or maintain records.
o Using the internet as a research tool to find and download information.
• Willing and able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and competing deadlines
• Willing and able to stand for extended periods of time, 6-7 hours daily.
• May on a continuous basis walk, bend, push, pull and lift up to 30lbs while practicing proper safety
• This position requires the individual to be reliable and start work at their scheduled time.
• Willing and able to work Monday through Friday, Minimum 35+ hours per week and to occasionally adjust normally scheduled hours, to meet program needs and critical deadlines.
The successful candidate will:
Have a desire to learn and become an expert in the rapidly changing digital advertising landscape.
Be kind, service-oriented. Ability to be a team player and assist others when needed.
Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Have strong analytical and reporting skills.
Be a self-starter, self-motivator, and able to work with minimal supervision.
What you should know:
Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
Exceptional organizational skills, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, strong problem solving skills and a strong focus on teamwork.
What you'll need to learn:
We use tools like Photoshop, Adobe, Corel, Facebook Ad Manager, etc. If you are interested in learning the ins and outs of the ever-changing world of Screen printing and embroidery and an opportunity to grow with a rising company, then this is your opportunity.
Attributes you'll need to bring:
Positive Attitude, Communication Skills, Hustle, focus, boldness, decisiveness, perseverance, discipline, dependability, expediency, responsiveness, resourcefulness, service mentality, honesty, and a willingness to learn.
If you possess these attributes and skills then send your resume today and we'll set up an interview.
All applicants must be able to pass background check upon hire. Please include phone number and full name in body of the email along with resume'. Any applicants that don't include this info will be rejected. All applicants can also drop off their resumes during regular business hours.