compensation: DOE + Sign on Bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Lifeline Connections is recognized as a leading behavioral health treatment provider in Southwest Washington, offering detoxification and rehabilitation for those suffering from the disease of alcoholism and drug addiction. Lifeline patients receive an unprecedented level of care by highly skilled professionals who know how to help people find long-term recovery. Lifeline's goal is to meet a chronic and desperate need for addiction treatment services. Lifeline has a vision of creating the best addiction treatment and rehabilitation possible in a way that is affordable to the greatest number of people. Over the past fifty years the executive management team and board of directors of Lifeline have remained committed to our passion and vision.
Mental Health Professional - Lewis County - Posting #18-033
The MHP works under the supervision of the Program Director. This position provides community based co-occurring services to agency clients. In fulfilling these duties, the incumbent performs the following duties independently:
• Review Washington Administrative Codes (WACs) and Revised Codes (RCWs) and Federal regulations pertaining to mental health and chemical dependency treatment to ensure compliance with these regulations in all therapeutic services;
• Work with the client in the development of an individual services plan that is strength based and meets their unique needs in compliance with WAC 388-865-0425;
• Provide individual therapy, group therapy and case management services to clients assigned to them in accordance with the individual service plan and evaluation recommendations;
• Work as part of a treatment team;
• Maintain complete and up to date clinical files that document all services and contacts provided consistent with the requirements of WAC 388-865 and 388-877 (if applicable);
• Support and implement agency policies and procedures;
• Represent the Agency in the community at various meetings and clinical reviews with the approval of the supervisor;
• Be available on-call to ensure continuity of care for agency clients; and
• Other duties as assigned.
• A masters degree or further advanced degree in counseling or one of the social sciences from an accredited college or university required;
• Meet the requirements of a mental health professional as defined in WAC 388-865-0150;
• Have at least 1 year of experience working with adults suffering from co-occurring mental illness and chemical dependence;
• Familiarity with Washington State regulations related to the provision of mental health services (RCW 71.05) and chemical dependency services (WAC 388-877) required;
• Current unencumbered driver license and proof of current car insurance
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Great attendance; and
• Ability to work well with others.
DOE + Sign on Bonus
Submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources. We will only accept resumes with a cover letter specifying the position title and posting number of the position you are applying for. For more information on this and other positions, please visit our website at www.lifelineconnections.org
Lifeline Connections is striving to be your employer of choice by offering our regular/full time employees a generous benefits package. The plan covers over 75% of medical, dental, and vision costs for the employee and all dependents. There are no out-of-pocket costs for co-pays, prescriptions, or deductible under the medical plan. We also have employer paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and a 401(K) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 4%. On top of all that, our employees receive approximately 4 weeks of paid time off during their first year of employment (accrual rates increase with years of service), as well as 3 personal holidays and 10 paid holidays per year!
Send us your resume and let's talk about you joining our team! Please apply below: