compensation: Medical, Dental, Vacation, Sick Benefits and 401K retirement. Highest wage based on experience. employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
**We especially need care professionals who can work weekends**. Easy to apply at Synergy HomeCare. Care Professionals needed to work days, nights, week day and especially week end shift hours. Flexible part time and full time schedules. A few extra hours from us will help pay your bills. Care Professional can also work for Synergy and another agency to maximize hours. We can help coordinate that.
SYNERGY HomeCare is the best place for Care Professionals to work in Thurston County states our care professionals.
Email your resume to HumanResourcesWA07@synergyhomecare.com or call Jamie at 360-338-0837 to schedule an immediate interview. Additional credentials are a plus: Nurse Delegation, Delegation with Focus on Diabetes Care, etc. Unfortunately we cannot hire NAR's, only CNA's or HCA's with active license.
*Synergy HomeCare of Olympia Offers Full Benefit Package:
• Healthcare Insurance, Medical and Vision
• Dental Insurance
• Vacation Pay
• Sick Pay
• Retirement - 401K Employer Matching
• Continuing Education Classes
• Referral Bonuses
• Highest Wages Paid
One of our Caregiver wrote, "Great company to work for, office staff and owner are very kind and some of the best out there! I highly recommend them not just to work for, but also to care for your loved ones."
Synergy HomeCare provide in-home care in Olympia, Tumwater, Lacey, Dupont, Yelm, Shelton, Centralia, Chehalis, Tacoma, and many surrounding communities in Thurston, Lewis, Mason, and Pierce Counties (South Tacoma).
Licensing and Credentials Required:
• Active CNA or HCA license required
(Unfortunately, we are not hiring NARs at this time)
• One year or more experience is needed as a Caregiver Professional
• Nurse Delegation credential is a plus or the desire to get it.
Summary of Requirements :
• High school degree or GED
• Working smartphone, able to text and log in to our company portal
• Positive attitude
• Compassionate and caring
• Required - Valid driver's license - reliable and clean vehicle
• Required - Provide copy of car insurance card
• Able to speak, read, write, and text in English clearly
• Pass a criminal background check
• Provide 3 professional and personal references
Call Jamie at 360-338-0837 with any questions and to schedule time to interview.
Check us out:
• Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact job poster
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers