compensation: Medical, Dental, Vacation, Sick Benefits and 401K retirement. Highest wage based on experience. employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Top wages paid!! Especially looking for Live In / 24 hour shift Care Professionals now for greater Olympia - Lacey areas. Easy to apply at Synergy HomeCare. Call 360-338-0837 and ask for Jamie. Drive down from Tacoma is fine! Advise you want to apply for the 24 hour shift positions. Care Professionals needed for 24 Hour / Live In Shift - Olympia and Lacey WA area. Also 10 and 12 hour shifts - days and nights. Nurse Delegation and Focus On Diabetes Delegation a benefit. (Easy credentials to get.) Experience with client dementia and redirecting. Have immediate need for caregivers with very clear speaking English communication skills.
SYNERGY HomeCare is the best place for Care Professionals to work in Thurston and Pierce County, our care professionals report.
Email your resume to HumanResourcesWA07@synergyhomecare.com or call Jamie at 360-338-0837 to schedule an immediate interview. Unfortunately we cannot hire NAR's, only CNA's or HCA's with active license. Car and proof of car insurance required.
*Synergy HomeCare of Olympia Offers Full Benefit Package:
• Healthcare Insurance, Medical and Vision
• Dental Insurance
• Vacation Pay
• Sick Pay
• Retirement - 401K Employer Matching
• Continuing Education Classes
• Referral Bonuses
• Highest Wages Paid
One of our Caregiver wrote, "Great company to work for, office staff and owner are very kind and some of the best out there! I highly recommend them not just to work for, but also to care for your loved ones."
We provide in-home care in Olympia, Tumwater, Lacey, Dupont, Yelm, Shelton, Centralia, Chehalis, Tacoma, and many surrounding communities in Thurston, Lewis, Mason, and Pierce Counties (South Tacoma).
Licensing and Credentials Required:
• Active CNA or HCA license required
(Unfortunately, we are not hiring NARs at this time)
• One year or more experience is needed as a Caregiver Professional
• Nurse Delegation credential and Focus on Diabetes required for this position.
Summary of Requirements :
• High school degree or GED
• Working smartphone, able to text and log in to our company portal
• Positive attitude
• Compassionate and caring
• Required - Valid driver's license - reliable and clean vehicle
• Required - Provide copy of car insurance card
• Able to speak, read, write, and text in English clearly
• Pass a criminal background check
• Provide 3 professional and personal references
Call Jamie at 360-338-0837 with any questions and to schedule time to meet.
Check us out:
• Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact job poster
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers