employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our company is looking for an assistant manager who will be responsible for overseeing the operation, typically under the supervision of a general manager, of this store. Individuals in this position will manage a group of line-level employees who perform such functions as preparing food, cleaning, and taking customer orders. The assistant manager must know how to perform all line-level functions, as they must ensure these tasks are successfully completed and perhaps fill in on the line.
The assistant manager must have:
· A flexible schedule, and they typically must be available to work a wide variety of hours from early in the morning and late at night.
· This individual must know how to operate industrial kitchen equipment, including grills and deep fryers; they must also be able to instruct employees how to use this equipment.
· The assistant manager must maintain a safe work environment for all team members through training and counseling as necessary.
· This position requires good interpersonal and communication skills. The assistant manager is responsible for coaching employees and maintaining excellent customer service. Complex customer service issues may be escalated to the assistant manager, who needs to apply the restaurant’s policies and procedures to ensure the issue is resolved and the customer is satisfied.
We are looking for a General Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
· As General Manager, your responsibilities include maintaining the store’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient store operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
· To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the store, check-in with customers and balance ordering/seating capacity.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our Store runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
We offer aggressive compensation for managers based on experience starting at 36K/year to 60K+/year + bonus potential. (Aggressive Manager pay based on experience.)
*aggressive bonus *incentive plan *great benefits including 401k *paid vacation *paid sick time *great medical and dental plan.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required for this position. Previous supervisory experience is highly recommended, but not required.
Click Here to Apply Now!